CURRENTLY, WE ARE OPEN AND READY MORE THAN EVER TO HELP OUR CLIENTS AND OUR COMMUNITY.
We want you all to know that we have been closely monitoring the situation as it unfolds. We understand that this is a time in which we have all had to make drastic adjustments in our personal and work life. However, we would like to assure you that we will continue to serve you and our community in the midst of all the changes happening all around us.
Your well-being is our top priority and, as such, we will be following the guidelines and recommendations from the Center For Disease Control and our local health officials on how we can help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
To this end, we are introducing and enforcing more stringent protocols.
Prior to entry into a client’s home or office, we will require a risk assessment from the client by asking the following questions in your confirmation email by responding and again at the time of entry if client or other household occupants are at home:
• Do you have or have you had any confirmed cases of COVID-19 in your home?
• Is anyone in your home displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and have not been tested?
• Has any member of the household been traveling or been exposed directly to someone with COVID-19 virus?
Cleaning technicians should never enter a home or office if someone there has been quarantined or tested positive to COVID-19. Please, immediately report any health or safety concerns prior to your scheduled cleaning appointment to our office at (608) 843-0858.
What are we doing to make a difference?
Many organizations are implementing specific procedures to ensure the health and safety of all individuals. Our response, before our cleaning technician performs any work at your home or office, we have asked them to do the following:
• Wash and or sanitize their hands upon every entry and re-entry as well as using gloves.
• Usage of hospital -grade disinfecting products.
• Wipe down all handles and high touch areas of cleaning equipment and supplies before each job.
• Additional time spent, at no additional cost to our existing clients, disinfecting high touch areas in home or office.
Our cleaning reps are also committed to the follow the below CDC procedures until further notice:
• Stay home if they are sick.
• If you have any symptoms related to COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC, please take care of your health and keep your colleagues safe by staying at home to avoid any potential exposure.
• Clean your hands often.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Avoid close contact.
• Place six-foot distance between yourself and other people.
• Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
• Cover coughs and sneezes.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
• Immediately wash your hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
We will continue to monitor the situation on a regular basis and keep you informed as we move forward. Again, your patience with our need to make adjustments as necessary is greatly appreciated, and we will continue to communicate with everyone.
Currently, we are open and ready more than ever to help our clients and our community. If this should change, we will be sure to advise you of any and all updates via social media so be sure to follow us on Facebook and emails. Rest assured, we will all get through these trying times together.
4 Senses House Cleaning Team